24 Hour Helpline: 01-4630000
If you are experiencing Domestic Violence, reaching out can be daunting, so finding the assistance and support you need is important. Staff are available 24/7 to provide support, information and a listening ear to women experiencing current and past domestic violence. We also provide information to those supporting women living with domestic violence.
The Helpline provides:
- Emotional Support to women who have / are experiencing domestic violence of any form
- Confidential non-judgemental support. We do not offer advice but can help provide you with information about your options
- Practical Support & Information on accessing legal options, housing, social welfare, medical assistance, rights & entitlements, including immigration services
- Referral & advocacy to appropriate services
- Referral path to Refuge accommodation or Outreach / Court support
- 24 hours helpline 01-4630000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide safe and secure emergency accommodation for women and children fleeing Domestic Violence. Each woman / family is accommodated in their own room or apartment with separate kitchen, bathroom and bedroom or en-suite bedroom. We have 11 family spaces, across two sites in South-West Dublin to meet the needs of families big and small, or women without children.
Residents are free to come and go throughout the day while maintaining routines for work, school, college, etc. We do operate a nightly curfew of 9pm to ensure all refuge spaces are used if needed. Rooms are locked so belongings are safe. We operate a no illegal drugs or alcohol policy in our refuges.
Refuge services provided:
- Support staff on site 24 / 7 providing emotional & practical supports
- Dedicated Childcare support staff on site & access to play spaces
- Client-led, one-on-one care planning with dedicated staff
- Referral to appropriate services / agencies as part of your care plan