24 Hour Helpline: 01-4630000
If you are experiencing Domestic Violence, reaching out can be daunting, so finding the assistance and support you need is important.
Our staff are available 24/7 to provide support, information and a listening ear to women experiencing current and past domestic violence. We also provide information to those supporting women living with domestic violence.
The Helpline provides:
- Emotional Support to women who have / are experiencing domestic violence of any form
- Confidential non-judgemental support. We do not offer advice but can help provide you with information about your options
- Practical Support & Information on accessing legal options, housing, social welfare, medical assistance, rights & entitlements, including immigration services
- Referral & advocacy to appropriate services
- Referral path to Refuge accommodation or Outreach / Court support
- 24 hours helpline 01-4630000 or email@example.com